270 Ruthven Street, TOOWOOMBA CITY QLD 4350
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Jan 2017
High Exposure CBD Fringe Opportunity
Located on the Northern fringe of the Toowoomba CBD, 270 Ruthven St represents an excellent opportunity to secure a freehold property opposite what will be a major retail and lifestyle precinct of the CBD (Bunnings and The Mill developments).
- 392m2 of Split Level Ground Floor
- 60m2 of First Floor - Staff Amenities
- 8m2 ATM Bunker - currently leased to Heritage Bank
- 20m Frontage to Ruthven Street
- Secure On-Site Parking off Toomaroo Lane
- Zoned Mixed Use Railyards Precinct
Perfect property for the Owner Occupier or the Investor with existing floorplate lending itself to split tenancies.
Accelerating Succes. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Justin Eastwell of Colliers International Toowoomba.
* Mixed Use - Railyards Pecinct
* Exposure to future developments
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
270 Ruthven Street TOOWOOMBA CITY