27 Tradelink Road, HILLCREST QLD 4118
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Feb 2017
* Great investment opportunity for a partial owner occupier
* Thriving tightly held industrial precinct
* 650m2 of floor area across two units wtih potential to divide into three
* 500m2 of warehouse across two or three units
* 150m2 of neat office across all units
* Warehouse accessed through three electric 4.8m x 4m roller doors
* Three phase power
* Great trap installed for motor vehicle mechanic
* Male & Female amenities
* Great access to Mt Lindsay Highway and Logan Motorway
Area: Office 150m2
Hillcrest lies to the west of Browns Plains. It is bounded by Johnson Road, Mount Lindesay Highway, the interstate railway and Coronation Road to the south.
The Hillcrest Business Area consists of:
* A light Industrial/Service Centre (on the Western side of the Mt Lindesay Highway)
* A major retail precinct
The Hillcrest business precinct straddles the Mt Lindesay Highway, and is easily accessible from the Logan Motorway. For some businesses the highway road frontage provides them with optimal exposure to highway traffic.
The area is a major sub-regional centre that has experienced rapid growth over recent years. Land developments in the precinct have resulted in opportunities for new businesses to establish in or relocate to the area.
The key area strengths include:
* Access to major arterial roads to the North, South and West
* Diversity of businesses
* Good local amenities including sporting facilities, public library & public transport
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
27 Tradelink Road HILLCREST