27 Roys Road, BEERWAH QLD 4519
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Nov 2016
Offers over $3m - Approved Industrial Land Subdivision in High Growth Sunshine Coast Location
27 Roys Road is an ideal opportunity for developers to take advantage of a key growth area on the Sunshine Coast.
Located close to the recently upgraded Roys Road / Steve Irwin Way Intersection, the site offers easy access to all areas of the Glasshouse Mountains region, the Bruce Highway and the soon to be developed area.
The small lot sizes proposed under the proposed approved subdivision are ideal for this location.
• 3.79ha land zoned Medium Impact Industry
• Currently approved for 20 small industrial lots from 1200m2 – 3200m2
• Relatively level allotment with two-street frontage
• Easy access to the Brisbane by rail and the Bruce Highway, accessed via Roys Road and Steve Irwin Way
• Beerwah has been identified as one of the Sunshine Coast's key growth areas
• Only 25 minutes to Maroochydore and Caboolture
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
27 Roys Road BEERWAH