27 Binda Place Bindoon WA 6502
- 618 m²
- For Sale, Mid to High $2m's
Leased Investment 5.3 Year W.A.L.E. Secure & Reliable Tenants
Located in a prominent position in the Bindoon Town Centre, this building of modern design, creates somewhat of a landmark for the Shire of Chittering.
Anchored by the Bindoon Bakehaus, a well-known and popular rest stop for locals, day trippers and travellers. Also tenanted by a long standing dentist and real estate agency. All tenants have tenanted the premises for a number of years, have just renewed leases and have an immaculate payment history.
Bindoon sits, just outside of the Perth Metropolitan area and is the main commercial centre for the Shire of Chittering. The premises neighbours the local pharmacy and shares the compact town centre with the Shire of Chittering Council, the offices of the regional parliamentary representative, the new Mitre 10, the new IGA, Caltex and other conveniences.
Bindoon is the last stop and nearest convenience for travellers to and residents of the Wheatbelt region.
Bindoon has experienced over the last 15 years and average annual population growth of approximately 4.2 % roughly 2% above the regional average. This is largely due to it's close proximity to the Perth Metropolitan area, making it feasible for residents to commute to Perth for work. Current ongoing road upgrades will make the commute faster and easier, further boosting the local population.
• $192,476pa Net passing income
• Long standing and reliable tenant profile (rental payment history available on request)
• Total of 685sqm* Lettable area (including 92sqm* of alfresco)
• 1,252sqm* of Land (an important size, as blocks under 1,000sqm in Bindoon are extremely difficult to develop)
• 5.3 year Weighted Average Lease Expiry
• 10 year old building with recent upgrades
• Prime Town Centre Location
• Bindoon Bakehaus
• All In One Dental
• Country Values Real Estate
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
M: 0421 622 777
|Floor Area||618 m²|
|Land Area||1,252 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||23 Sep 2019|