26B Wood Street, WARWICK QLD 4370
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 15 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Apr 2017
Excellent Tenanted Investment in Modern Center
This significant property presents an excellent investment opportunity for a self-managed super fund, private investor or future owner occupier.
* Situated in Wood Street and on the corner of Palmerin Street, the property offers an abundance of surrounding amenities including cafes and professional services
Two level office building with a net lettable area of approximately 677 m2
* Currently configured for 6 tenants with $179,343.88 annual net income
* Available to purchase in in-one-line or in any combination of lot number
* 1,097m2 corner block
* The property offers 8 open car parks and 7 covered car parks.
* 2 street frontage and excellent exposure to Wood Street - a main arterial road on the fringe of the Warwick CBD
Accelerating Success. For more information please contact Troy Anderson of Colliers International Toowoomba.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
26B Wood Street WARWICK