26A Cooper Road, COCKBURN CENTRAL WA 6164
$75psm/pa + GST + O/G's
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Mar 2017
De Freitas & Ryan Commercial and Raine & Horne Commercial are pleased to offer this office and warehouse facility offering exceptional value for money. The property has dual street frontages with multiple warehouse access point's ideal for container or large vehicle access.
The site consists of two high truss warehouses with six roller door entry points, quality hardstand/laydown area and adequate office accommodation.
The property is centrally located within the general industrial precinct of Cockburn Central which is approximately 22 kilometres due south of the Perth CBD and within close proximity to the Kwinana Freeway, Beeliar Drive and North Lake Road and is well serviced by public transport including Cockburn train station and buses.
• Total site area 3,885m2 (approx)
• Total lettable area 2,131m2 (approx)
• High truss warehouse totalling 1,850m2 (approx)
• Quality office space of 160m2 (approx)
• Bonus mezzanine of 121m2 (approx)
• Good hardstand / lay down area 1,735m2 (approx)
• 8m (approx) 10m (approx) truss heights to warehouses
• Alarm system throughout the entire property
• Offices consist of reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Six roller door access points to the warehouses
Asking: $75psm/pa + GST + O/G's
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
26A Cooper Road COCKBURN CENTRAL