267 - 275 Taylor Street, WILSONTON QLD 4350
Interest above $965,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure, Medical / Consulting, Other
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Nov 2016
Hedge Your Bets - Great Residential or Commercial Opportunity
Colliers International Toowoomba are delighted to present to the market for the first time in over 50 years, 267-275 Taylor Street, Wilsonton. A property rich in Horse Racing history as the former residence and stables of the late great J.J. Atkins.
- 4,338m2 approx. across two titles (3,468m2 & 870m2)
- 72m Frontage
- Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential
- Adjacent to existing Motel
- 250m from Wyalla Plaza
- Over 12,000 passing vehicles daily
- Available to purchase separately or in-one-line
- Suitable for a wide range of uses (STCA)- Motel, Childcare, Medical, Residential.
Properties of this scale are rarely offered for sale and whether you are looking for a residential or commercial development, this is certain to be another Taylor Street winner.
Expressions of Interest Closing Friday 11th November 2016 at 4pm.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Justin Eastwell or Rhyce Coleman of Colliers International Toowoomba.
* Residential or Commercial Development
* Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential
* Purchase in-one-line or separately
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
267 - 275 Taylor Street WILSONTON