262 Abercrombie Street Darlington NSW 2008
- Shop & Retail
- 130 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
TOP LOCATION WITH UNLIMITED PASSING TRADE
Positioned right in the middle of Redfern Station and Sydney University, presenting a rare opportunity to tap into a huge amount of passing trade at your door step, with some 60,000 students enrolled with USYD and 50,000 daily commuters visiting Redfern station.
The shop itself has been a popular local gathering, an established café for more than 10 years.
- High ceilings and glass front shop.
- Front walk way seating as well as seating in a tidy and light filled rear courtyard
- Seating upstairs in two separate rooms
- Kitchen complete with range hood, grease trap and existing commercial kitchen appliances.
- Large cool room
- Separate male and female amenities
- Negotiable lease terms, $10,000 Key money
Inspections available now.
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.