261 Lagoon Pocket Road Lagoon Pocket QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 47.35 ha
- For sale, $1,445,000 plus GST if applicable.
DROUGHT PROOFED FARM
* 117 acres, 4 Titles; fully fenced (BARB & ELECTRIC), numerous paddocks off central laneway, cell graze on irrigated improved pastures
* 250 MEG Mary River allocation $24.13/meg, water troughs to most paddocks, submersible pump; quality water to storage tanks; *75hp electric irrigation pump; Travelling irrigator to 40 acres plus 30 acres under solid set irrigation *Currently running 170 head of dairy cows including 60 head of heifers, highly productive country
* Fodder crops and improved pastures, very fertile country, mostly flat with some gullies, flood free ridge lines
* Long, wide river valley views; 40" rainfall area; Location, Location, Location close to Gympie and Coast
* 3 Bed, 1 Bath, DLUG, Post war chamfer board, massive kitchen and huge verandahs with views over the farm and built on flood free ridge * Large entry area with big separate office * Aluminium windows, sliding doors, high ceilings, flyscreens, and loads of storage
* Large, air/conditioned, open plan dining and living with sliding doors opening to north facing undercover verandah entertaining areas on 2 sides of the home
* Uninterrupted views from every window and door
* Large kitchen featuring loads of storage, laminate benchtop, dishwasher; 5 burner gas cooker and electric oven, and pantry with big laundry off kitchen
* All 3 bedrooms are big and feature; 2 with built in wardrobes, large windows to capture the breezes; all with ceiling fans
* Separate laundry features; easy access to the yard and clothesline, cabinetry, bench space and linen cupboard
* Bathroom features bath and separate shower with separate toilet room
* Oversize double lockup garage, concreted and detached from the house
COTTAGE / GUEST / WORKERS RESIDENCE:
* 2 Bed, 1 Bath, near new steel cottage
* Near new modern kitchen
* The cottage is air conditioned with ceiling fans
* Open plan kitchen/dining/living area opens out onto a large north facing veranda capturing farm views and breezes
* Positioned privately from main house with a fully fenced house yard
FARM INFASTRUCTURE AND EQUIPMENT:
* Number of very large sheds include: 5 bay machinery steel shed on concrete floor with 3 door openings; 3 bay body truck shed with 5m high roof; 2 bay high roof hay shed; Besser block dairy shed with covered vet crush area;
* Steel and timber cattle yards; partially concreted, lights and power, washout sump; separate head bail and loading ramp, plunge dip
* 6Kw Solar system
* Electric fence unit included
* Southern Cross TCM9000 Travelling irrigator with 4.5" hose (vgc); Southern Cross Irrigation pump on 75 hp electric motor with 250 MEG Mary River irrigation allocation included in sale(separate title and transferable/saleable - VALUE)
* Approximately 1 hour's drive to Sunshine Coast Airport, 15 mins to Gympie and Bruce Highway.
This is a property on arguably the best soil in the Mary Valley. The neighbours grow fodder crops, small crops and beef cattle. The Gympie light aircraft aerodrome is close by. The property has been run as a dairy for a long time and the soils nurtured by AGSolutions mineral supplements to maximise soil health.
The owners are looking to retire from a lifetime of successful dairying. Contact marketing agent Graham Engeman, Coronis Realty, on 0428832244 to book your inspection.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY AT $1,445,000 and all offers will be presented.
Irrigated river loams. Solid set and traveller. 250 MEG Mary River allocation; Improved pasture; Dairy country softly undulating; water troughs to paddocks; Numerous large sheds gc; Stockyards, crush, dip. High carrying capacity.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||47.35 ha|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Nov 2019|