26 Bridge Street Muswellbrook NSW 2333
- 323 m²
PRIME COMMERCIAL BUILDING LOCATED OPPOSITE THE MUSWELLBROOK POST OFFICE
PRIME COMMERCIAL BUILDING LOCATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE POST OFFICE IN THE MAIN STREET OF MUSWELLBROOK.
We present here an excellent opportunity for the small business owner/occupier or investor with various options available to increase the value of the property. Details of this two storey brick, commercial building constructed in 1880 and refurbished in the the Art Deco period include the following:
- Land Area of 322.5 square metres
- Floor area on ground level approximately 115 square metres and 125 square metres on the first floor.
- Two shops on the ground floor both occupied with a combined income of $20,089.78 per annum exclusive of GST.
- Large residence or office on the first floor with a potential rent of $12,000.00 per annum exclusive of GST. This area has been kept vacant at the request of the vendor.
- Vehicular access is available at the rear of the building from a Council Car Park. Up to 6 cars spaces with two garaged.
- Council rates currently $2006.00 per annum.
For further details and inspections please contact Phil Lawler from LJ Hooker Muswellbrook on 0408 495 242 or Tony McTaggart from Edward Higgens Parkinson First National on 02 65432788.
|Date Sold||27 May 2018|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||323 m²|
|Last updated||28 May 2018|