26 & 30 Memorial Drive Swanbank QLD 4306
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 44,000 m²
- Expressions of Interest
LANDFILL & RECYCLING OPPORTUNITY SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
- Operational Landfill
- Approval in place for Resource Recovery
- Significant improvements included
CBRE is pleased to offer for sale 26 & 30 Memorial Drive, Swanbank Queensland.
This asset represents a unique investment opportunity to acquire a fully approved and operational landfill along with DA approved resource recovery facility in South East Queensland.
Landfill and Resource Recovery Facilities in South East Queensland are extremely tightly held assets with the significant barriers of entry, required regulatory approvals, lack of suitable sites, and high profitability margins.
Given these fundamentals and limited alternative opportunities with South East Queensland for similar facilities, CBRE strongly recommends your consideration for this substantial opportunity.
Located 8 km directly south east of the Ipswich CBD. The property is located with easy access to the Cunningham Highway via Swanbank Road. The Cunningham Highway is the main route that connects the Southern Suburbs of Ipswich to the Warrego Highway.
- Fully approved and operational Going Concern Landfill (Lot1)
- New landfill Levy of $75 per tonne, increasing at $5 per year
- Close Proximity to SEQ metropolitan area and future growth corridors
- Good location and access to the major SEQ highway network
- Large quantity of approved landfill void space estimated at 2,100,000m3
- Approval in place for Resource Recovery Facility (Lot 2)
- Strong population growth in SEQ
- Significant barriers to entry for competition
26 & 30 Memorial Drive, Swanbank Queensland is offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 4th March 2020 at 4pm (AEST).
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||04/03/2020 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Campaign Closing|
|Floor Area||44,000 m²|
|Land Area||44 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Feb 2020|