26-28 Raleigh Street, DIMBULAH QLD 4872
$200,000 + GST NEG
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Jun 2016
Situated in Dimbulah town ship, this steel frame, high clearance open bay machinery shed (with lean-to) is set upon a 1900m2 allotment. Access is exceptional and being visible from the highway, exposure is also fairly high.
Previously used as a fuel depot, diesel and unleaded fuel bowsers are already in-place, as is a 20,000lt fuel storage tank.
* Steel frame, high clearance, open bay machinery shed with lean to
* 1900m2 allotment with great access
* Fairly high exposure position
* Diesel and Unleaded bowsers, both operational
* 20,000lt fuel storage tank
* Centre Zoning allows for multiple uses
This property is ideal for a number of uses. Bus or road train depot, refuelling station etc.
For more information, contact John Falvo of Mareeba Property Office.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
26-28 Raleigh Street DIMBULAH