26 & 28 Mitchell Street Doncaster East VIC 3109
- Shop & Retail
- 124 m²
TRIPLE FRONTED GEM IN THE JACKSON COURT SHOPPING CENTRE
- 3 Street Frontages
- 2 Separate Retail Shops
- 100% Leased In Tightly Held Precinct
CBRE Melbourne Strip Retail Investments are pleased to bring to the market 26 & 28 Mitchell Street, Doncaster East for sale via Public On-Site Auction Thursday 20th September 2018 at 12:30PM.
We highlight some key features below:
- Highly exposed triple fronted property with unparalleled exposure to the Jackson Court Shopping Village & Mitchell Street
- Fully leased to two separate tenants providing an annual income of $60,160* + GST + Outgoings with fixed 4% rental increases
- Strategically positioned within the busy and tightly held Jackson Court Shopping Centre (0% vacancy) bolstered by Dan Murphy's, Australia Post, Bendigo Bank & the highly anticipated Aldi supermarket to be built directly across the road
- Ultra accessible retail location with multiple entry and exit points providing an unrivalled customer convenience further complemented by 400+ free council car parks
For Sale via Public On-Site Auction Thursday 20th September at 12.30PM
CBRE Melbourne Strip Retail Investments
+61 439 400 081
+61 448 782 594
Jing Jun Heng
+61 411 059 116
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.