255 Redhill Road, BOROREN QLD 4678
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
Coastal Lifestyle Indulgence
The opportunity has risen to buy a prime 635 acre farm where the presentation is second to none and all the work done. It"s not often a farm for horses or cattle has the luxury of 12m salt inground pool with lush tropical surroundings. This stylish 2 bedroom A frame home, has unique interior timber features and is perched on the ridge capturing cool coastal breezes. Sensational mountain views from everywhere on the property, are surreal as if painted on a canvas.
The acreage has been used to run agistment cattle with enough feed left to bale hay. An abundance of water provided with 8 dams, two of which are set up to pump to the house when needed, and an endless supply of water tanks utilising all the sheds. Being zoned all white, the whole property lends itself to future development to pasture or growing crops.
- 1.5 km of bitumen driveway leading from the front entrance to the home
- DA ? Approval for a large 3 bedroom home
- Shed (180m2) including 1 bedroom granny flat with separate lounge and bedroom
- Machinery shed (180m2) & separate workshop
- Another self contained shed (approx. 50m2) plus awning, situated a distance from the home
- Rainwater tanks totalling approx. 200,000 litres
- Steel cattle yards
- Divided into 6 paddocks, all good fencing
- Carrying capacity approx 120 head of breeders plus progeny
- Productive soil type with native grasses of Stylis and Wyn Cassia
- approx 60 acres of improved pasture with Signal, Bisset Blue and Rhodes grass
- Underground 63 ml poly from dams to the house
- Regrowth control completed in May 2016
- Some commercial timber
Situated 2.5 km from Bororen on the Bruce Highway and 40 km from Tannum Sands near Gladstone for all your needs.
This superb property ?The Ridge? is set apart from the rest, and has it all, with enough farm land for a passive income. Indulge in this coastal lifestyle but don?t wait too long.
Call me today Vicki Emerton Mob 0412768842.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
255 Redhill Road BOROREN