255-259 Bridge Road Richmond VIC 3121
- Development / Land
- 620 m²
- For Sale, $3,300,000 $3,600,000
Development Site – 3 Outstanding Retail Shops with Upside!
We are pleased to offer a brilliant Bridge Road site for Private Sale. 255-259 Bridge Road Richmond presents a rare offering for investors and developers alike, potential 4 tenants (retail & residential) and features excess land which is suitable to high density multi-level development (STCA).
The location of the property on Bridge Road is tried and tested with the highly successful Ark development immediately adjoining and the intersection of Church Street only metres away situated next door to the Richmond Plaza Coles Development. Direct access to the CBD, Melbourne’s sporting and entertainment precinct make this the hottest and most sought after inner city locations.
The key features of this outstanding development site are:
- Potential income of $130,000 - $140,000 per annum
- Site area of 620m² approx including driveway
- Potential tenancy mix with retail and residential tenants
- Significant potential for multi-level mixed use development (STCA)
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning
- Blue chip location
- Excess land to rear
- Ability to capitalise on stunning views if redeveloped
- Immediate access to public transport
- Situated on one of Melbourne premier lifestyle retail shopping strips, Bridge Road
- 1.7km’s (approx.) from Melbourne CBD
For further details or inspections please contact selling Agents:
|Floor Area||350 m²|
|Land Area||620 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Mar 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.