2527 Maleny Kenilworth Road Conondale QLD 4552
- Rural / Farming
- 129.5 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
"Oakleigh" - Ultra premium cattle country on 320 improved acres
"Oakleigh" is exactly the very definition of "blue chip" rural holdings in the upper Mary Valley. Years of intensive pasture and cropping improvement has seen the capacity of this holding improve to arguably one of the best and most productive properties in the area.
One of the most pristine parcels of prime farming land in the Sunshine Coast hinterland and beyond, is being offered to the market, 320 all arable acres of lush pastoral countryside with 1.2km of Mary River frontage and beautiful Conondale Range backdrop. Impressively improved pasture and grasses, with a current irrigation licence for 6 hectares with associated infrastructure (lift pump, lines, etc.).
The land is beautiful open grazing creek flats rising to gently undulating pastures rising to the reaches of the Conondale Range, which provides a stunning backdrop to the property. The property can easily run 140+ breeders and progeny* (or equivalent), quality soils, extensive near new split post and four strand barb fencing, abundant water with approximately 1200 metres of Mary River frontage, 3 dams and several springs, and defined established tracks for vehicles and machinery. Extensive laneways paddocks and irrigation implementation make Oakleigh a simple "turn key" operation.
The property is located in a central and easily accessible location, with sealed road frontage. With the segregation from roads, the property offers the opportunity to be realigned offering up to 4 separate titles STCA.
Located just a four-minute drive into the delightful village of Conondale with its primary school, convenience store, and stunning national park; and only 15 minutes to Maleny with its full suite of amenities covering medical, retail, educational, recreational, and commercial. You can live in the most idyllic pocket of the verdant countryside, whilst still able to effortlessly and quickly access essential services and facilities. 1.5 hours to Brisbane airport, 55 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport and the beaches of Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Caloundra.
Comprehensive infrastructure includes:
• Circa 1920s high set Queenslander Homestead in excellent condition (recently repainted and linear board exterior) with 14ft* ceilings, 4 bedrooms (air conditioned), formal lounge & dining room, combustion heater
• Secondary Manager residence (recently repainted), high ceilings, 3 bedrooms (air conditioned), combustion heater
• 2 car carports x 2 for each of the dwellings.
• 2 machinery sheds (12.5m x 12.5m and 18m x 6m).
• Centrally located steel cattle yards in excellent condition, undercover vet crush and calf branding cradle (7.5m x 7.5m), loading ramp, forcing lanes and holding pens (150+ head*)
• 'Oakleigh' has been conservatively managed and significantly improved over many years and will safely carry 140+ breeders*
This is an exceptional offering to the marketplace, buyers seeking high-quality parcels of pastoral land in a picturesque, peaceful location close to Maleny, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast cannot afford to miss out! Parcels of this calibre and size are a finite resource on the Sunshine Coast and increasingly rare.
At a summary...
• 320 acres pristine "a grade" pastoral land
• 2 homes (homestead and managers residence)
• Potential realignment/development potential (STCA)
• Lush, fertile river flats and gently undulating land, extremely high quality
• High rainfall area (1900mm per year)
• Stock carrying capacity 140+ breeders*
• Abundant water from Mary River, dams and springs with extensive water management infrastructure
• Extensive near new fencing, 4 and 5 barb split into paddocks
• Large cattle yards, with carefully planned mustering laneways and near new infrastructure (150+ head*)
• Machinery shed (12.5 X 12.5m), capable of storing the largest of plant and machinery (and some!)
• Established tracks for vehicles and machinery
• Sensational house sites to build a future residence
• Idyllic picturesque setting, 360 degree views
• 15 - 20 minutes to Maleny and only 4 minutes to Conondale
• 1.5 hours to Brisbane Airport, 45 minutes to Sunshine Coast
This is an extremely rare opportunity to secure this size & calibre parcel of prime grazing country.
To discuss this spectacular property, please contact Allister Millican from Ray White Maleny HSL today as a property of this calibre will be highly sought after.
***This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes***