250 South Pine Road, BRENDALE QLD 4500
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Feb 2017
A-GRADE DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
Colliers International, as the exclusive marketing agents, are pleased to offer this outstanding distribution centre in the key Brendale growth corridor. The location allows prominent exposure to South Pine Road and ease of access via Scouts Crossing Road. Easily accessed via multiple routes from either the Gateway Arterial Network or the traditional north industrial precincts this A grade warehousing facility was purpose built as a Target storage and distribution centre with features including;
- 8,000sqm warehousing facility featuring excellent internal clearance heights allowing for high bay pallet racking
- Full ESFR fire sprinkling
- Access via 12 loading docks and two on-grade roller doors with awning coverage
- ‘Big Ass Fans’ and ridge vents allow for excellent ventilation
- Outstanding truck access with 41 metre concrete apron and substantial awning coverage
- Office space ideal for modern distribution centre and features a small footprint and excellent fitout.
Highly competitive terms and rentals are on offer for the right tenant. Should you wish to inspect, please contact exclusive agents Colliers International today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
250 South Pine Road BRENDALE