250 South Pine Road, BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
"A" GRADE BRENDALE WAREHOUSE WITH SOUTH PINE ROAD FRONTAGE
CBRE are pleased to offer 250 South Pine Road, Brendale for lease on behalf of ISPT. The site features:
- 3,300sqm of total bulding area
- 3,000sqm of High bay wade span warehouse
- 300sqm of well appointed and fitted out office
- Over 10m internal clearance throughout
- 7 Container height roller doors allowing for drive through access
- Direct frontage and signage to busy South Pine Road
- Full truck drive around access
- Ample three phase power throughout
- Natural and internal high bay lighting
To obtain more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive marketing agents CBRE.
This property is located in the well-established and rapidly growing industrial precinct of Brendale. The site is located on South Pine Road, providing outstanding access to the Bruce Highway north and south. Located in Brendale are such businesses as Aldi, Super Retail Group, Bunnings, Target & BJ Ball. Brendale is located 14 KM's from the Brisbane Airport, 16km to the Brisbane CBD and 60km to the Sunshine coast.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
250 South Pine Road BRENDALE