250 Flaxley Road Mount Barker SA 5251
- Rural / Farming
- 9.1 ha
- For sale, EOI
Mt Barker Residential Development Land Release 9.14 Ha
Zoned RN - Residential Neighbourhood
Ray White Woodside is pleased to offer 9.14 Ha (22.59 Acres) of undulating grassland for residential development.
Mount Barkers' newest offering lies next to Burke Urban's highly sought after Newenham Estate' and adjacent to Lanser Communities Clover Park' development on Flaxley Road, Mount Barker.
This is your opportunity to invest in the future of South Australia and the chance to put your stamp on this exponential growth corridor only 35 minutes from Adelaide's CBD.
The site presents the opportunity to deliver a residential development across 9.14 Ha of slightly undulating grassland.
Keen parties are to undertake their own due diligence prior to making any submissions.
Best offers by 3rd May 2019 5.00pm
For a complete Information Memorandum (I.M) investors and developers are invited to call Angus Campbell on 0411 737 794.
250 Flaxley Road, Mount Barker features;
• 9.14 Ha
• Mount Barker District Council Area
• Zoned RN - Residential Neighbourhood
• Access via Flaxley Road, Mount Barker
• Next to Burke Urban's Newenham Estate' and Lanser Communities Clover Park' development
• Existing Colonial brick house built in 1992
• Large shed / workshop, cement floor, 3 Phase Power
• Hay / Storage Shed
• School bus from Flaxley Road, new school planned for Newenham Estate
• Close to local sporting facilities, movie theatres, parks and playgrounds
• 5 minutes to SE Freeway, 40 minutes to Adelaide's CBD
|Floor Area||400 m²|
|Land Area||9.1 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||3 May 2019|