25 Savage Street Pinkenba QLD 4008
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 3,716 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Modern Freestander with Huge Awning!
Ray White Commercial QLD and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present 25 Savage St, Pinkenba to the market for lease.
- 3,716m²* freestanding facility
- Modern improvements with corporate presentation
- 6,399m²* prime General Industrial Land
- Air-conditioned offices over 1 level
- Majority column free with 42* metre clearspan
- 696m² awning for all weather loading
- Warehouse accessed via multiple roller shutters
- Low traffic area sensor lighting
- Security cameras and DVR
- Monitored alarm system back to base
- Separate data room with communications, Fibre and NBN
- Ample hardstand and parking
- Fenced facility with automatic gate
- Scope to install a gantry crane (rails in place)
- Awning can be enclosed to fit 4,409m² total warehouse
The subject property is superbly located at 25 Savage Street, Pinkenba on the Eagle Farm/Pinkenba border.
Savage Street is a feeder off Curtin Avenue East, a major thoroughfare for the Eagle Farm/ Pinkenba precinct. Curtin Avenue East connects directly with Kingsford Smith Drive and Holt Street.
Pinkenba forms an integral part of the Australian Tradecoast Precinct Australia's fastest growing trade region and is located just 15 minutes from the CBD with direct access to key infrastructure nodes the Brisbane Airport, Port of Brisbane and Gateway Motorway!
|Floor Area||3,716 m²|
|Land Area||6,399 m²|
|Last updated||9 May 2018|