25 Caxton Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Shop & Retail
- 296 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
296sqm Retail/Bar/Showroom/Club On 350sqm Land
* Prime 296sqm* building area approx over 2 levels
* 99sqm* covered outdoor beer garden area
* Commercial fit out with kitchen and bar areas
* Cold room, plumbed bars, drainage, grease trap, exhaust
* Office/accommodation on upper level
* Situated in the heart of Caxton Street
* Immediate Sale/Lease required
* Front and rear access
* Contact Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for inspection today.
PRICE: Contact Agent
BUILDING AREA: 296 sqm
LAND AREA: 350 sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the state of QLD, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million, and the South East QLD urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15kms (9 miles) from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the
Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range, sprawling across several of Australia's most populous local government areas (LGAs), most centrally the City of Brisbane, which is by far the most populous LGA in the nation.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.