25/75 Wharf Street, TWEED HEADS NSW 2485
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Jan 2017
FABULOUS OFFER Want value for money - LOOK NO FURTHER !!!!
$15,000 CASH PAYMENT TO YOU ON COMPLETION OF YOUR NEW FIT OUT
PLUS FIRST 2 MONTHS RENT FREE.
88 SQM AT $310.00 PER SQM
FULLY AIR CONDITIONED
2 UNDERCOVER SECURED PARKING SPACES
PROFESSIONAL OFFICE SUITE
MINIMUM 3 YEAR LEASE
Let us help you build your business- Wharf Central is Tweed Heads premier place to do business.
This striking landmark and commercial complex is located in the Tweed Heads CBD, gracing the corners of Wharf and Francis Street, this development is commanding attention.
Now available for Lease in this iconic building boasting sophistication unrivalled on the Southern Gold Coast and Tweed is a 88 sqm second floor professional suite.
This light filled professional office suite on the second floor is ready for occupation now.
Perfect for office firm, consulting or Government tenant.
Opportunities to lease professional office suites of this calibre in the heart of the Tweed business region are very rare indeed.
- 88sqm of office space
- Impressive entrance foyer to office suites
- Lift access
- Shower & toilet facilities on each level
- 2 Secure Basement car parking spaces.
- Air conditioned
- Abundant natural light
- Smart card access
- Broadband access
- Disabled access compliant
- Professional building with confident profile.
- Directly across the road from the Tweed Centro Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to amenities of Tweed Heads, Coolangatta and Beaches
- Rare opportunity that won't last
- $524.00 per week plus Outgoings plus GST
Central to all Facilities:
- Centro Tweed Shopping Centre
- Woolworths & Coles , Liquorland , Target & Speciality Stores
- Public amenities, hospital , library, university and council offices
- Tweed Heads Bowls Club
- Twin Towns Services Club
- Motels & Holiday accommodation
- Parkland and waterfront areas
- Regular bus services
- Free street parking
Give your business the exposure it deserves and contact exclusive marketing agent Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Property Services to discuss the huge incentives currently being offered by the Owner.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
25/75 Wharf Street TWEED HEADS