25,26 & 27/57 Carrington Street Palmyra WA 6157
- Hotel / Leisure
- 70 - 153 m²
- For Sale, From $420,000 plus GST
Boutique Investment Cafe/Restaurant & Retail Opportunities
- New architecturally designed complex
- Outstanding exposure
- Very affordable
Axia Corporate Property is please to present Lots 25, 26 & 27, 57 Carrington Street, Palmyra for Sale.
The arrival of the properties to the market represent a unique opportunity to acquire, newly constructed cafe/restaurant and retail accommodation within an architecturally designed and striking, corner positioned complex, located in arguably one of Western Australia's most progressive and evolving precincts.
More specifically the offering comprises;
Cafe/Restaurant - Lot 27
- Area - 164sqm* (includes storage of 11sqm*)
- Prominent corner position
- Fully self-contained
- Grease trap
- 3 phase power
- Provision for kitchen exhaust, air conditioning, gas, water and drainage
- Paved alfresco providing additional seating (subject to council approval)
Retail Units - Lot 25 (70sqm*) and Lot 26 (71sqm*)
- Full height glazed shopfront
- Excellent natural light
- Open plan configuration with provision for services, allowing prospective purchaser to undertake fitout to suit
- Suit a variety of uses
Owner occupiers and/or investors seeking to secure affordable and rarely available cafe/restaurant and retail space in the heart of Palmyra, need look no further than 57 Carrington Street, Palmyra.
For further information, please contact Franco Gangemi on 0418 930 504.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||70 - 153 m²|
|Parking||On street parking|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Sep 2019|