2495 Gap Road, PADTHAWAY SA 5271
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
2495 Gap Road, The Gap
942.76 aces / 275.59 hectares
- 2495 Gap Road has a mix of undulating country with some very strong flats. The property provides good early feed, whilst the flats provide very good feed supplies throughout the spring into summer.
- The property is a very healthy warm livestock breeding package with a good mix of undulating Hill gums together with a scattering of large gums on the flats.
- There are ample trees over the entire property which provides excellent shade and shelter for livestock.
- 2495 Gap Road is excellently fenced into 9 paddocks which are all watered via a solar submersible to tank and is gravity feed from there.
- Laneways have been added to improve the flow of stock throughout the property and allows an easy drive through the property for a quick check of livestock.
- 5 Bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 kitchens and living area.
- 10m x 6m lockable and powered car garage
- 3 stand shearing shed (500 ewe capacity) in excellent condition
- steel cattle yards with crush (100 cattle capacity) in good to excellent condition. B Double access all year round
- 2 bay, 27m x 11.5m steel framed hay shed
- Huge work shop with power and concreted floor
For a copy of the information memorandum please contact Grant Schubert.
Grant Schubert 0429 077 033 email@example.com
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2495 Gap Road PADTHAWAY