248 Burwood Road, HAWTHORN VIC 3122
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Aug 2016
You won’t find better than this!!!
An outstanding opportunity awaits your business at 248 Burwood Road, Hawthorn!
Now under construction, this premium office building is situated in between Power Street and Glenferrie Road, right in the heart of Hawthorn.
The building will have a Targeted 5 star NABERs rating and will be the only new building completed in the blue chip Hawthorn / Camberwell / Kew area in the next 12-18 months and will set a new standard for suburban office buildings.
Key Building Features will include:
• High class corporate entrance foyer
• Brilliant aspect including CBD views
• Excellent ‘end of trip’ facilities including showers on each level
• Secure basement car parking
• Efficient floor layouts that will allow for optimal space utilisation
Take advantage of being able to offer your staff every imaginable amenity including:
• Easy walking distance to all forms of pubic transport including Glenferrie Train Station
• Glenferrie Road's famous retail strip including supermarkets, banks, local cafes and an abundance of restaurants
• Monash Freeway on / off ramps moments away and convenient Eastern Freeway access
• Ground floor onsite café
Please contact exclusive agents Michael Darvell or Travis Myerscough from Colliers International for more information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
248 Burwood Road HAWTHORN