244 acres Williamsons Road Nilma North VIC 3821
- Rural / Farming
- 99 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
244 acres -3 titles and Huge Water available- only minutes to Warragul
Located just outside of Warragul, this 244 acre property is currently holding dairy cattle.
Red/Chocolate & Grey loam soils, with modern high yielding grass varieties. Excellent 4 wire fencing, well maintained stock laneways and 3 hay/machinery sheds.
Nice Topography with flat and rising country. Good views across the Strezlecki Ranges and Baw Baw Ranges.
Build your dream home with beautiful views with 3 seperate titles & 3 Road frontages all bitumen.
- Fertile red/chocolate and grey loam soils in the Growth Corridor of Melbourne
- Undulating and flat country to offer optimum farming conditions
- Frontage to Sturhs Road (bitumen) & 2 access frontages to Williamsons Road (bitumen)
- Header tank and trough system
- Fully fenced into 23 paddocks with quality beef or dairy fencing
- Water bore site identified
- Stock lane-way to paddocks with Cuthy rock in excellent condition
- Bush reserve to the eastern boundary
Ability for 2 new homes on the titles, power on the property, its ready to grow good strong cattle or crops.
A rare offering, in a tightly held pocket of West Gippsland
*Situated 7km from Warragul Railway Station
*Situated 4 km from Nilma M1 Freeway Exit/Entrance
*Situated 4km from Darnum M1 Freeway Exit/Entrance & Vic Roads approved B Double access.
Rainfall of 843.3mm mean over past 5 years.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||99 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Jul 2019|