244 A Creek Road Eidsvold QLD 4627
- Rural / Farming
- 60.28 ha
- For sale, $1,200,000 (GST na)
Make Hay While the Sun Shines
Make hay (and money) on this top little farm located in the well regarded Grosvenor district north of Mundubbera.
* 60.28 ha (149 acres) of Burnett River loam soils
* 119 acres (approx) used for cultivation with 100 acres of this laser levelled
* Currently 45 acres lucerne, 24 acres grassy lucerne, 36 acres rhodes grass all used for baling
* 14 acres ready for planting to winter forage crop such as barley for baling
* 2 irrigation bores equipped with turbine pumps - main bore currently pumping 15,000gph
* 3 additional irrigation bores not currently equipped
* 8ML Burnett River allocation with Deutz diesel motor & Southern Cross pump
* Irrigation currently serviced by travelling irrigator & hand shift lines
* 5ML (approx) storage dam with PTO-driven pump
* 1 stockwater dam
* Good sheds - Hay Shed 24 x 15 x 5m - 2 Machinery Sheds - 9 x 9 x 6m & 6 x 12m
* Fully renovated 3 bedroom weatherboard home - lovely modern kitchen with freestanding gas stove - polished hardwood timber floors, air-conditioned living area
* Handy location just 12km to Eidsvold, 30km to Mundubbera - everything you need within half an hour
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.