240 - 250 Great Western Highway, KINGSWOOD NSW 2747
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Mar 2017
DA APPROVED SITE
CBRE & PRD Nation Wide are pleased to present this Kingswood development site for sale.
The site is DA approved for 97 residential apartments with a mix of:
Studio apartments: x 8 units
1 bedroom: x 22 units
2 bedrooms: x 57 units
2 bedrooms + dual key: x 10 units
Key features include:
- Site area of 2,913sqm*
- Eight storey mixed use development
- Three levels of basement car parking
- Ten ground floor commercial tenancies
- 97 residential apartments
The site is conveniently located being:
- 3km* from Penrith CBD
- Opposite Kingswood railway station
- Less than 1.5km* to Penrith High School, Western Sydney University Nepean Campus and St Dominics College
- Amongst high profile retail
- Adjoining Nepean Hospital corridor with plans for $600 million upgrades
This premium opportunity is for sale via public Auction on Wednesday, 27th July at 10:30am.
The Auction will be held at Wentworthville Leagues Club - 50 Smith Street, Wentworthville.
Should you require further information, please contact the listing agents below:
Alex Mirzaian - 0400 523 523
Frank Oliveri - 0419 018 356
Darren Latty - 0414 620 532
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
240 - 250 Great Western Highway...