24 Riseley Street, ARDROSS WA 6153
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
RARE OPPORTUNITY RISELEY STREET PRECINCT
24 Riseley Street, Ardross, WA
For Sale by Offers ot Purchase closing 2nd November 2016
Knight Frank is pleased to offer 24 Riseley Street, Ardross for sale by Offer to Purchase.
The property consists of a two level office with undercroft parking for 16 cars and 3 visitor bays.
The building is leased to a diverse range of tenants. It is located in a prime position on the corner of Riseley and Willcock Streets and has good natural light and outlook across Ardross commercial precinct.
• Near Kearns Crescent retail/office buildings
• 2 level office building with a new lettable area of approximately 491sqm and parking for 19 cars
• Net Income approximately $227,018 pa
• Neat presentation
• Rare offering within the tighlty held commercial real estate precinct of Ardross/Applecross
• Nearby Garden City Shopping Centre is undertaking a massive $400 million expansion
• Within Riseley Activity Centre Structure Plan which proposes substantial increases in height and density
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
24 Riseley Street ARDROSS