24-26 Simper Crescent, MOUNT BARKER SA 5251
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Apr 2017
IMMEDIATE INCOME AT 8% PER ANNUM
Significant storage yard and workshop facility - total site area approx 3,986 sqm.
Currently occupied by Vendors, MJS Tree & Stump. Purchase with a lease-back in place to provide an immediate rental return. A lease term of 2 years certain (plus renewal options) can be available. The commencing net rent will be set at 8% of the purchase price.
Alternatively, insist on vacant possession, so that you buy for your own occupation, or develop.
With the option of a leaseback available from the vendor, shrewd investors will enjoy an immediate rental income whilst planning a development/subdivision (STCC) strategy for the longer term.
• Within easy access of SE Freeway via new Mount Barker interchange, now open!
• Corner site with secure boundary fencing and gates
• High clearance, quality 5 bay workshop/shedding of approx 308 sq.m including office, toilets and shower and lean-to shelter
• Spacious transportable office accommodation of approx 94 sq.m
• Subdivision and/or development potential, subject to council consent
• One of the last development opportunities in this tightly held area
• Light Industry zone, Mount Barker District Council
• THE LAST OF THE BIG BLOCKS!
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Commercial Property and Business Sales specialists, VENTURE COMMERCIAL RLA 251076:
Nigel Grivell 0414 257 999
Harry Sanders 0431 057 346
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
24-26 Simper Crescent MOUNT BARKER