24 & 26 Cook Street, PORT MELBOURNE VIC 3207
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 1,030 - 2,044m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
PORT MELBOURNE'S LAST REMAINING VACANT LAND PARCELS
CBRE are pleased to offer 24 & 26 Cook Street, Port Melbourne for sale by EOI closing Thursday the 15th of September 2016 at 4.00pm.
Located at 24 & 26 Cook Street Port Melbourne this 2,044 sqm* land has unrivalled exposure from one of Australia's busiest roads, the Westgate Freeway.
Positioned only 2km* from Melbourne's CBD, Southbank and access to the Western Suburbs, the site also provides great access to all of Melbourne's major arterials including CityLink.
Key features include:
- 24 Cook Street: 1,014sqm*
- 26 Cook Street: 1,030sqm*
- 42m* frontage to Cook Street
- Unrivalled exposure to Westgate Freeway
- Opportunity to owner occupy or develop
- Purchase one or both lots
- Existing permit for five level commercial development available
- Neighbours include Shell, Coles Express, Hungry Jacks, Red Roster , Total Tools, Corplex, GMH, Boeing, Toyota and Eventpower.
- Direct future access to Bolte Bridge/CityLink.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 15/09/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- EOI closing Thursday 15th September 2016
24 & 26 Cook Street PORT MELBOURNE