BLUE CHIP CLARENCE RIVER MIXED FARMING
- A 240Ha* grazing and cropping enterprise located 24* lineal kilometres west of Grafton, New South Wales.
- Soils consist of well draining alluvial river flats conducive to quality cropping and horticultural pursuits.
- 160ML* water allocation underpinned by a 1.5* kilometre frontage to the picturesque Clarence River.
- Well-developed structural improvements including grain storage, machinery shed, cattle yards and fully renovated four-bedroom home with stunning views.
- Clear potential for further development through utilising irrigation water for cropping or converting arable grazing l...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: