2351 Clarence Way Upper Copmanhurst NSW 2460
- Rural / Farming
- 240 ha
BLUE CHIP CLARENCE RIVER MIXED FARMING
- Outstanding soil quality
- Picturesque location on Clarence River
- Ample scope for development
- A 240Ha* grazing and cropping enterprise located 24* lineal kilometres west of Grafton, New South Wales.
- Soils consist of well draining alluvial river flats conducive to quality cropping and horticultural pursuits.
- 160ML* water allocation underpinned by a 1.5* kilometre frontage to the picturesque Clarence River.
- Well-developed structural improvements including grain storage, machinery shed, cattle yards and fully renovated four-bedroom home with stunning views.
- Clear potential for further development through utilising irrigation water for cropping or converting arable grazing land to high-value farming.
- Currently operated as a mixed farming enterprise in conjunction with a Charolais Stud.
|Date Sold||1 Dec 2018|
|Floor Area||2,400,000 m²|
|Land Area||240 ha|
|Last updated||15 Nov 2018|