235 Zillmere Road, ZILLMERE QLD 4034
$1,950,000 NEG - QUICK SALE!!!
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Feb 2017
Retail shopping centre for sale - North Brisbane QLD.Net rental Yield 9.8% base on fully leased.
Zillmere Shopping centre is an excellent centre with great exposure on the busy road. Zillmere is a suburb within the City of Brisbane and is located 14 kilometres north of the Brisbane central business district. The centres tenants are long standing. The centre features 10 individual shops: Chinese restaurant, snack bar, kabab shop , Bakery and office etc. Zillmere hosts the Zillmere Multicultural Festival (known as Zillfest). This is an annual event showcasing performing arts, crafts, delicacies and traditions of local cultural groups. There is a program of performers demonstrating traditional dances and an open mike' session for local talent!!!
- 2nd busy local retail Shopping Centre for sale on North Brisbane
-10 retail shops
-Excellent Exposure to the main road
-Below market rental rates
-Land : 1209m2, Lease area 667m2 zoning Business
-Plenty of car parking space
- Approximately 2.5 kilometres to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- 15 mins walk to Zillmere train station and IGA., opposite to Faircost Auto centre Zillmere and surrounding by residential houses and commercial warehouses
- Median house price $447,000 with annual capital growth 6.04%; Median Unit price $355,000 with annual capital growth 4.88%.
- residential vacancy rate at 2% well below the average 3% rate.
- Excellent location for residential apartments given its location in proximity to major northside employment hubs of Geebung, Brendale and Westfield Chermsidde Shopping Centre
- Selling on net rental Yield 9.8 %; Net rent based on fully leased. ï¼?included all the vacant shops)
Summary of shops
Shop 1: 120 m2
Shop 2: 87 m2
Shop 3 57 m2
Shop 4: 57 m2
Shop 5: 57 m2
Shop 6+7: 114 m2
Shop 8: 57 m2
Shop9 10: 95m2
Total Floor Area: 644m2
* Development potential
(1)No easement on the land
(2)Council said you can build up to 3 level mix used commercial building
(3) Putting a residential mix used building, you need to lodge an Impact assessment development application subject to council approval.
(4) Car park space, 5 spaces per 100m2 gross floor area.
Price: $1.95 million
Inspection: By appointment
Address: Zilmere QLD
Contact: Conan Li 0404 617 767; Tom Zhang 0432 422 388
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in
respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
235 Zillmere Road ZILLMERE