235 Paulls Valley Road, PAULLS VALLEY WA 6076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
Multiple options for business or lifestyle.
This property offers plenty of privacy and conveniently located within 15* minutes-drive to the township of Kalamunda.
The main features include;
- 8.98Ha* (22 acres) parkland cleared with stands of native vegetation
- Large hardstand areas for equipment and vehicles
- Excellent shedding/workshop for heavy equipment 600sqm*
- Mezzanine level, office, kitchen and bathroom
- Impressive bush setting with views overlooking the Helena Valley and coastal plain
- 300,000lt* rain water storage capacity
There are excellent building sites for a home. Paulls Valley is part of a growing tourist region; the harvest festival promotes wineries, orchards, and restaurants in the Shire of Kalamunda.
This is a genuine sale of an outstanding property with excellent improvements built to a high standard. The shed and infrastructure can accommodate heavy equipment and will suit any business owner needing hard stand, workshop and large undercover areas plus office.
This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase, inspections are highly recommended.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
235 Paulls Valley Road PAULLS VALLEY