COUNTRY STYLE, SECLUSION AND SERENITY
A home built (2000) to capture the sun from the north and the 270-degree views from Inverloch through to Wilsons Promontory.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins.
- Main bedroom has ensuite and views of Wilsons Promontory.
- Open plan lounge (with wood heater), dining and kitchen areas capture the sun and views.
- Timber floors in main area, carpet in bedrooms.
- Large Carport/garage attached.
- 15-17 mins to beaches at Waratah Bay, Walkerville and Sandy Point.
The solar power system effectively provides adequate power for a small family at no cost (new panels inst...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: