234-236 Mount Street Upper Burnie TAS 7320
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 2,300 m²
- For Sale, Price by Negotiation
Harcourts Burnie, on behalf of the vendor, are pleased to offer 234-236 Mount Street, Upper Burnie for sale.
Located in the heart of Upper Burnie's shopping precinct is this fantastic, blank canvas ready for development. With a total floor area of approximately 2300 square meters, it boasts the following key features:
- Total floor area split across 3 separate levels, with the ground level having 5 possible tenancies
- All areas are separately metered
- Current zoning is "Local Business"
- Excellent ocean views from the top two open levels
- The roof has been replaced within the last 5 years
- Additional, co-joined residential premises available to purchase as a package (on separate titles)
This property would make for a fantastic residential or commercial development (STCA) due to its versatility and location. The additional residential property at 1 Johnson St, Upper Burnie is located behind the commercial building and is currently tenanted until January 2020.
For any additional information or to arrange your private inspection please call us today!
*Harcourts Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.*
|Address||234-236 Mount Street Upper Burnie TAS 7320|
|Zoning||20.0 Local Business|
|Council||BURNIE CITY COUNCIL|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.