2310 Mareeba-Dimbulah Road Arriga QLD 4880
- Rural / Farming
- 180 ha
- For sale, $POA
3 SEPARATE TITLES - 180 HECTARES - QUALITY CANE LAND
This 180 hectares of quality freehold cane farming land is situated approximately 10 minutes from the Mareeba township. Included here are 3 separate titles of approximately 60 hectares each. There is an option to purchase all parcels together or to purchase separate individual parcels. The land is currently planted under sugar cane; however soil types will suit a host of options including avocados, cotton, bean crops or other broad acre cropping.
Property features include:
* 3 separate titles - approx. 60 hectares each
* Land titles can be sold together as one parcel or in separate parcels
* Currently all planted under cane - sandy loam soil types suit a variety of cropping options
* Easily accessible location with main road frontage
* Water is gravity fed, paddocks are flood irrigated
With the opportunity to buy now and develop now - or land bank for the future - these rural land parcels provide a wonderful investment opportunity.
Mareeba Property Office wishes you every success in your property search. If you would like further information or to arrange an inspection on this property, please call or email us today.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||180 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Jul 2019|