23 Oxford Close, West Leederville WA 6007
- 669 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent (under offer)
HIGH END SHOWROOM IN PRIME DEVELOPMENT PRECINCT
- Major redevelopment opportunity
- Excellent transport access
- Ultra-high-end showroom fit out
23 Oxford Close presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a superbly located showroom/office building, with ultra-high end fit out in place, which also offers considerable redevelopment potential.
The well-presented 669sqm*, two storey building sits on a rectangular 972sqm* land parcel and is provided with dual, 20m access across both front and rear.
Located in the 'Southport Street Node Activity Centre', 8 levels of retail, office and residential is allowable under current zoning. Oxford Close is nominated as the street in which 'active retail frontages are to be concentrated' under the City of Cambridge, West Leederville Activity Centre Plan.
Below we highlight key property features:
- Attractive contemporary building with a high quality, modern fit-out and tremendous natural light via a central louvered atrium
- 16 onsite car bays (5 under cover)
- 20m frontage to Oxford Close, 20m frontage to Mullane Lane
- Located centrally to the active and rapidly transforming Southport Street Node precinct
- Significant street presence and signage opportunities
- Excellent access to public transport with free-to-ride Green Cat bus service 200m* from the building providing linkage to the CBD
- Direct and convenient access to Kwinana, Mitchell and Graham Farmer Freeways and 310m* to City West train station
- Redevelopment strongly supported by the West Leederville activity Centre Plan 2017, which allows for construction of up to 8 storeys, with minimal set backs on the site.
- Activated street with numerous cafés and amenities close by complimented by ample street parking
The property is being offered for sale via Offers to Purchase invited, closing Wednesday 15th May 2019 at 2pm AWST.
|Floor Area||669 m²|
|Land Area||972 m²|
|Parking||16 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 May 2019|