23 Olympic Circuit Southport QLD 4215
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 163 - 509 m²
Whole Building - Four Units - Must Be Sold
- Four strata titled units in-one-line
- Office and warehouse areas
- 20 x car parks
These four strata titled units are to be sold in one-line at or before auction. The site would suit an owner occupier seeking offices and warehouse, or a savvy investor wanting to diversify across multiple tenancies.
• Four strata units on 1,844sqm land
• Unit 1: 293sqm* with extensive professional office fitout
• Unit 2: 509sqm* with professional office fitout and warehouse/parking
• Unit 3: 163sqm* warehouse
• Unit 4: 175sqm* warehouse
• Fastest gigabit fibre internet on the Gold Coast - over 10x faster than the NBN*
• Grease trap positioned onsite
• 20 x car spaces
As a former Internet Service Provider location, 23 Olympic Circuit has hundreds of strands of fiber optic cables pre-installed. This means an almost unlimited capacity is available for fast and reliable internet, much faster than the NBN. Units 1 & 2 are also wired to allow battery backup power to all computers within the office areas, and internal sensor lights to reduce power consumption.
This outstanding property is located within 400m walk to the Queen Street Light Rail Station. This is your opportunity to own a quality asset in one of the Gold Coast’s premier commercial/industrial precincts just minutes from the Southport CBD and Griffith University Precinct.
Genuine sale by vendors seeking to sell at or before auction. Public Auction to be held Thursday 12 July at 11am.
Contact the exclusive agents (Ed Howard and Josh Wright) to arrange an inspection.
* All areas are approximate only. Potential buyers to review full information memorandum for additional details.
|Auction date and time||12/07/2018 11:00|
|Auction location||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||12 Jul 2018|
|Floor Area||163 - 509 m²|
|Land Area||1,844 m²|
|Parking||20 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||26 Jun 2018|