Central locationEnquire about a commercial loan
Ideally located in the central business district of the town this vacant commercial bulding offers approximately 240m2 of floor space with street frontage to King Street.
It was built in 1950 with concrete walls and a galvanised iron roof and is currently divided into 5 rooms including a foyer and toilet.
It is positioned on a 494m2 block with rear access from Arthur Street.
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: