23 Croydon Street, PETERSHAM NSW 2049
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
SOLD - DA Approved for 18 apartments plus block of 4 units
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale an opportunity to acquire the most compelling site available in the coveted Inner West suburb of Petersham. With stunning architectural designs via collaboration between two leading firms, Joshua Farkash & Associates and Carter Williamson Architects, this unique integration of old and new on an impressive 1,896 square metre land parcel fronts a quiet public reserve and is located within 250 metres walk to the railway station.
Key Investment Highlights:
- DA Approval comprising two buildings including 4 existing units fronting Croydon Street and 18 new apartments fronting a leafy public reserve;
- Significant 1,896m² site area in tightly held Inner West suburb;
- Stunning architectural designs capitalising on north and park facing aspects;
- Single level of basement car parking;
- Within 250 metres walk of Petersham Railway Station; and
- Strong pre-sales evidence in surrounding locations.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 13th October 2016 at 3pm.
Please contact the exclusive selling agents for further information.
0415 871 223
0497 687 681
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
23 Croydon Street PETERSHAM