23-33, 37 Macquarie Road, 11-19 Cumberland Road, 2,4,10 Flint Street, INGLEBURN NSW 2565
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Jun 2016
Multi Storey Unit Development Site: Earmarked (7+) — 16 Residential Lot Amalgamation — Sydney South West, Ingleburn
Earmarked for 7+ Storey Residential Unit Development in the Draft Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor 2015. The site offers an approx. 11,500m2 amalgamation of 16 individually titled and adjacent residential lots being sold in one line, and occupies a rare island position with three street access, all located just a short stroll to Ingleburn’s CBD precinct.
Ingleburn is undergoing urban renewal. The Draft Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor 2015 has earmarked this site for development of 7+ story residential units. It also proposes to modernise the near by Ingleburn CBD, transforming its already vibrant village character into a prominent retail and commercial hub for surrounding suburbs in Sydney’s rapidly growing south west.
The site offers a superb residential location — Occupying a rare island position with three street access, it is located just a short stroll to amenities; not only the CBD with trains, banks, cafes, restaurants, schools, and child care — but also just a short stroll to the local aquatic centre, gym, parks, playing fields, and triathlon circuit.
An extensive and established light industrial precinct is also within walking distance, yet is discretely hidden from sight.
It offers diverse business and employment opportunities.
And with further development planned for a business park with direct access to the railway station, Ingleburn is set to grow as a major industrial and employment centre for Sydney’s south west.
Key Site Features:
• Site area: approximately 11,500m²
• Island position / Three extensive street frontages
• 16 adjacent individually titled residential lots being sold in one line
• Ingleburn CBD / banks / cafes / restaurants (approx. 2 minute walk / 400 m²)
• Railway station (approx. 3 minute walk / 600m²) access Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport, Liverpool.
• Primary school (approx. 3 minute walk / 600m²)
• High school (approx. 7 minute walk / 1.4km)
• Aquatic centre, gym, parks, playing Fields, triathlon circuit (approx. 5 minute walk / 1km)
• Light industrial area / Employment (approx. 5 minute walk / 1km)
• Badgerys Creek proposed airport (approx. 25 minutes)
• Sydney CBD (approx. 45 minutes) by M5 motorway
Planning Controls (under draft Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy 2015):
• Zoning: R4 High Density Residential
• Gross Floor Area: indicative architecture scheme of GFA 37,934m² approx.
• Height Limit: 7+ Storeys
Method of Sale: Expression of interest (EOI) Closing 29 JUNE 2016 at 3PM
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 29/06/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Steam Leung
- Delivery Address:
23-33, 37 Macquarie Road, 11-19...