228/28 Astor Terrace, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
VAST SINGLE FLOOR ROOF-TOP OFFICE
* Main entry through 445 Upper Edward Street, Level 3 via lift
* Blank canvas office/showroom space, previously used by solicitors now cleared as open space
* Suitable for variety of use including EDUCATION currently classed as 9B use
* Two further entries, both directly from Astor Street Car Park and one leading directly to Portman Lane
* Two balconies on either side of office with city views
* Ample sunlight from both side of the office to allow flexible internal layout
* Total internal area around 800m2 and balconies providing further 200+ m2 of amenity space.
* Three kitchen areas, one full size kitchen
* Male female toilets plus shower facilities
* Central airconditioning unit available if required
Please contact Mumtaz Saleem 0405 669 264 for further details or an inspection
The inner city suburb of Spring Hill offers your business a central location with easy access to the CBD, Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport and Inner City Bypass. Serviced well by banks, post offices and only a 15 minute walk to Queen Street Mall, Spring Hill is a fantastic location.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
228/28 Astor Terrace SPRING HILL