225 Wickham Terrace, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Dec 2016
Implant Yourself in the Top Floor Corner Office
Heard of Medical Precinct location and to suit medical or other business use, this space sits above "The Mill" pharmacy and Campos Coffee outlet.
Setup for consulting, it can easily be reconfigured:
- Large open reception with built-in reception and filing/cabinets (area could be split to make another room)
- 2x large offices/treatment rooms, each with sink
- Excellent natural light and a lovely outlook !
- 2 Car spaces available onsite at additional cost + multiple parking stations nearby
This location is within walking distance to of Spring Hill's commercial precinct and public transport is easy with bus outside on Wickham Tce, and Central Train Station a minute walk.
Contact me - Thor Harrison - or more information, I'd be delighted to assist in your seach.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
225 Wickham Terrace SPRING HILL