225 Bob Irvin Road Yoogali NSW 2680
- Rural / Farming
- 20 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Atkinson Tomatoes | Large-scale protected cropping enterprise
- Large-scale four-hectare glasshouse
- Highly productive Tomato enterprise
- Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure
Colliers is pleased to present for sale Atkinson Tomatoes, a large-scale protected cropping business currently growing Truss Tomatoes.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- A four-hectare glasshouse (40,107* square metres under glass) located in Griffith in the Riverina region of New South Wales.
- Numerous structural improvements, including a packing shed with cool rooms, nursery shed with adjoining grafting room, water treatment shed, irrigation shed and chemical store, boiler shed, workshop, office, several storage sheds, and a renovated four-bedroom manager's residence.
- Excellent quality fit-for-purpose infrastructure, including a packing line that has a capacity of 600* trays per hour, new boiler and gas condenser, CO2 fan set and 60* tonne liquid CO2 tank, several water storage tanks, three-phase power and solar panels with back-up diesel generator and loading dock with electric / hydraulic dock leveller.
- Extensive list of plant and equipment included in the sale, underpinning the operations of the enterprise.
- Well-located in relation to the Griffith town centre (seven* lineal kilometres), as well as being centrally located in relation to Albury-Wodonga (208* lineal kilometres), Shepparton (234* lineal kilometres), Canberra (295* lineal kilometres), Melbourne (398* lineal kilometres) and Sydney (473* lineal kilometres).
Atkinson Tomatoes is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest.