224 La Trobe Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 18 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Mar 2017
PRESTIGIOUS FULL FLOOR OFFICES IN MELBOURNE’S BEST CONNECTED DEVELOPMENT. A NEW DAWN. A NEW DIMENSION.
UEM Sunrise and Colliers International are proud to present the opportunity to secure prestigious full floor offices in Melbourne’s most significant mixed use development. Located at 224-252 La Trobe Street, the Office Collection is one not to be missed.
- The Office Collection comprises eighteen (18) brand new self-contained offices on podium Levels 1 to 7 facing La Trobe and Little La Trobe Streets
- The exclusive Office Collection is available off-the-plan with exceptional stamp duty savings
- The brand new offices will be offered with vacant possession and are an extraordinary opportunity to secure an office to owner occupy or invest with settlement in 2018/2019
- Superbly located within the heart of the CBD directly opposite Melbourne Central, Aurora Melbourne Central neighbours RMIT University, the State Library of Victoria and Melbourne’s CBD Retail precinct
- All offices are available with secure on site car parks
- Excellent access to state-of-the-art end of trip facilities including bicycle parking, showers and change rooms
- Unprecedented connection to public transport with direct links to Melbourne Central Railway Station, major tram services along Swanston, Elizabeth and La Trobe Streets
This is an exceptional opportunity for owner occupiers and astute investors alike to secure an individual office, whole floor or any combination in Melbourne’s landmark mixed use development.
*All figures are approximate
FOR IMMEDIATE PRIVATE SALE
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
224 La Trobe Street MELBOURNE