2204 Mount Samson Road Samford Valley QLD 4520
- Development / Land
- 1.12 ha
- For Lease, Expression of Interest Closing Thurs 10 Dec 4pm
Exceptional Opportunity for Rural Based Businesses
Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group are pleased to offer 2204 Mount Samson Road, Samford Valley for lease via Expression of Interest closing 4pm Thursday 10 December 2020.
An area of approximately 1.12Ha (Lots 1, 2 & 3) is available for activation in the Samford Glasshouse precinct and site of the new Samford Community Centre. The Department of National Parks and Wildlife, and Millen Farm currently operate from the precinct, with opportunities for rural based business activities supporting priority industries of food, agribusiness, and tourism and major events as outlined in the Regional Economic Development Strategy (REDS).
Submissions are to reflect the vision, attitudes and aspirations of The Regional Economic Development Strategy (REDS) that will articulate a clear plan to diversify and develop our economy to ensure the Moreton Bay Region is in the best position to take advantage of economic growth opportunities, attract investment, generate employment and capitalise on our unique position.
Refer following links for additional insights into the region:
- Three separate allotments available
- Sizes includes 3,900m² (Lot 1), 3,200m² (Lot 2) and 4,100m²(Lot 3)
- Existing glasshouses on lot 2 are to be refurbished and reused
- Opportunity to lease 1 lot or combine multiple lots under the one lease
- Recreation and open space zoning
- Located on the entrance to Samford Village
- Ample on site car parking
- Less than 25km* to Brisbane CBD
For more information on this opportunity or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive marketing agent Chris Massie.