22-36 Railway Terrace, MILTON QLD 4064
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Development / Land, Offices, Other
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Oct 2016
Fully Leased Inner-City Retail Investment
JLL Retail Investments are excited to present this timely opportunity to secure a portfolio of four brand new retail investments that is part of Walker Corporation’s latest development, Westmark Milton.
• Fully leased with an 8.3 year WALE*
• Night Owl and Anytime Fitness represents 70%* of the income
• Net annual income of $479,886*
• Design features providing flexibility to accommodate a wide range of retail uses for the long term
• Situated in a strong performing retail destination that enjoys a low vacancy rate of 4.13%*
• Developed by award-winning developer that is known for creating high quality projects
• Available in-one-line or individually
Visit www.westmarkmiltonretail.com for further information
Located 1.5km* from the CBD, Milton is quickly transforming into a thriving inner-city precinct, fuelled by several mixed-use developments that are considered ‘game changers’ for the suburb – projects that will ignite the area’s population growth.
The lots are being offered For Sale via Expression of Interest closing 4pm (AEST), Thursday 3 November 2016.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 03/11/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
22-36 Railway Terrace MILTON