22-30 Kincaid Street, WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
Outstanding Regional Hotel Passive Investment – High Returns
The Mantra Pavilion comprises a distinctive architect designed three level building with feature ‘marque’ style central atrium, which is a landmark of Wagga Wagga CBD. The Hotel provides 45 upscale rooms and apartments, a licensed restaurant, 3 conference facilities, café, bar and off street parking.
- High occupancy, ADR and trade
- Prime city location - close proximity to hospitals, schools & shopping centres
- 45 spacious upscale rooms & apartments
- Immaculate presentation of rooms and common areas
- Recently refurbished by tenant minimal CAPEX required
- Onsite parking for all guests.
- Experienced and well known operator as lessee.
- Mantra branding – all outgoings paid by tenant – favourable lease to freehold owner
- Estimated on 1 Feb, 2016 rent will be $694,129 + GST. Increase of rent min.2% and max. 4% per annum – circa 27 years remaining on lease
- Renowned restaurant and bar – exceptional food and service
*outline on main photo indicative only
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
22-30 Kincaid Street WAGGA WAGGA