22-26 Corrs Lane, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Brilliant Chinatown Freehold Investment
Savills is delighted to offer a remarkable freehold CBD retail investment, located at 22-26 Corrs Lane, Melbourne.
Located in the tightly-held and vibrant Chinatown district within the prized East End of Melbourne’s CBD, this is an outstanding investment not to be missed!
The key attributes of 22-26 Corrs Lane include:
- An attractive four level retail building of 962 sq m*
- Fully leased to three long standing tenants
- Valuable corner land holding of 296 sq m*
- Two street frontages totalling 33 metres*
- Current net income: $247,853 per annum*
- A remarkable location within the 24-hour Chinatown district of Melbourne´s East-End
- A very rare opportunity to secure a property in this extremely tightly-held district!
The opportunity to secure such a high quality CBD freehold property within Melbourne’s 24-hour Chinatown precinct is exceedingly rare. Accordingly, we encourage prospective buyers to actively consider this exceptional opportunity.
22-26 Corrs Lane, Melbourne CBD is for Immediate Private Sale.
For Further Information please contact:
Clinton Baxter – 0413 569 888
Nick Peden – 0402 011 266
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
22-26 Corrs Lane MELBOURNE